Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects. Typically, those looking to get this certification will either already have, or currently be working on a BS, BSME, BA, or BBA degree. Typical job titles include:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
In addition to the high demand in the workplace for employees with Green Belt skill sets, according to PayScale.com, average salaries range from the mid $50k range to the high 90's. They also give an "extremely satisfied" job satisfaction rating based on over 5,000 votes.
Lean Six Sigma course with instructive video, interactive labs, pre-test/post-test, test preparation program, and the exam voucher.