“This course was very informative and useful.” -Vicky W.
View More Comments
Database Design Fundamentals Course (1D0-541)Expert Wayne Snyder
The Database Design Fundamentals course teaches students how to plan and design relational databases. You will learn about the theory behind relational databases, relational database nomenclature, and relational algebra. The course includes sections on Structured Query Language (SQL) and optimizing databases through normalization. This course covers all of the objectives necessary to pass the CIW Database Design Methodology exam.
- Identify relational data modeling schemas, characteristics, and manipulation
- Apply normalization techniques and processes
- Identify SQL commands and syntax
- Define and describe the use of relational algebra in order to create new relationships from existing database relations
- Identify elements of database security