Back to Product Page
1 Sessions -
Managing for Commitment Course
1 Hour of Interactive Training
In today's changing workplace, employee commitment and company loyalty are major issues faced by employers in every business sector. This LearnKey course based on the book Managing for Commitment by Carol Kinsey Goman, provides organizations and supervisors specifically defined steps for establishing good management skills and increasing employee trust and loyalty. By presenting concepts that teach balancing self-fulfillment with job commitment, managers empower employees, thus increasing productivity and company loyalty.Benefits
- Build a committed, growth-oriented organization.
- Create a better work environment and increase success.
- Increase employee trust and loyalty with communication.
|About The Author|
This is a LearnKey course based on the book Managing for Commitment by Carol Kinsey Goman. Author, keynote speaker and seminar presenter, Carol Kinsey Goman is a nationally recognized authority on developing creative potential and applying it to business. Her client organizations include AT&T, Bank of America, American Society for Association Executives and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Section A: Managing for Commitment
Section B: The New Workforce
- What is Loyalty?
- The New Millennium
- New Values
- Key Fact
Section C: Building Commitment
- Showing You Care
- Key Fact
Section D: Six Steps to Loyalty
- Catering to Employees
- Step 1: Communicate Candidly
- Step 2: Empower Employees
- Step 3: Develop Employees
- Step 4: Show Appreciation
- Step 5: Manage Ethically and Impartially
- Step 6: Promote Workplace Wellness